photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Mr & Mrs Smith Contest: Clue #2


Last week, I introduced a fun trivia contest that I have partnered with Mr & Mrs Smith to bring to you. This is the second of four weekly clues (click here for the first one). At the end of the four weeks and after the four weekly clues, a winner will be selected at random from all of the correct entries and will receive a $100 gift card from Mr & Mrs Smith good towards a hotel stay at the location of your choice!


Clue #2: This magnificent hotel is set amidst a large, fully-functioning aqueduct and impressive formal gardens inspired by the Alhambra Palace in southern Spain. The gardens feature fig and cypress trees, as well as a plant from which a famous liquor is derived. The hotel is also home to a ranch which produces organic fruits, vegetables, and coffee.

If you think you know the answer, send an e-mail to LDVcontest@gmail.com. Write "Mr & Mrs Smith" in the subject line and make sure to include your first and last name, the country you live in, the name and location of the property you think I am describing, along with a link to the landing page on the Mr & Mrs Smith website. Also, let me know if you would like to receive more information from Mr & Mrs Smith, including insider travel tips and details on exclusive member benefits. To be fair, only one entry will be allowed per person per contest and please be sure to use a valid e-mail address because the gift card will be sent to the address you provide!

Sample e-mail:

My Name: Jane Doe
Country I Live In: USA
My Guess: The Bowery Hotel in New York, New York
Yes, please tell me more about Mr & Mrs Smith

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh--I love playing detective and I think I know the answer!

Unknown said...

Yea!! Keep visiting for more clues. :)