photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Monday, March 2, 2009

Calling All Trivia Lovers! Mr & Mrs Smith Trivia Contest



Most people who know me, know that I absolutely love trivia games! Trivia brings out my competitive side like nothing else! So, I was very excited to establish a relationship with travel experts, Mr & Mrs Smith and to have them suggest that we create a contest featuring two of my favorite things: travel and trivia!

Each contest will take place over the course of four weeks. The objective is to guess the name and location of the property I am describing. I will post a new clue at the beginning of each week during the four week period. At the end of the four weeks and after the four weekly clues, a winner will be selected at random from all of the correct entries and will receive a $100 gift card from Mr & Mrs Smith good towards a hotel stay at the location of your choice!

If you think you know the answer, send an e-mail to
LDVcontest@gmail.com. Write "Mr & Mrs Smith" in the subject line and make sure to include your first and last name, the country you live in, the name and location of the property you think I am describing, along with a link to the landing page on the Mr & Mrs Smith website. Also, let me know if you would like to receive more information from Mr & Mrs Smith, including insider travel tips and details on exclusive member benefits. To be fair, only one entry will be allowed per person per contest and please be sure to use a valid e-mail address because the gift card will be sent to the address you provide!



Sample e-mail:

My Name: Jane Doe
Country I Live In: USA
My Guess: The Bowery Hotel in New York, New York
Landing Page:
http://www.mrandmrssmith.com/luxury-hotels/united-states/new-york/the-bowery/
Yes, please tell me more about Mr & Mrs Smith





The hotel that I will be featuring in the first contest is absolutely fabulous and I am sure that you will love it. So, on to the first clue!

Clue #1: Begin your journey by relishing in the fact that your destination is only a mid-haul flight away from New York City and that once you arrive, you will be treated to a chauffeured transfer to the hotel and will be able to enjoy all of the hotel’s luxurious amenities.

This opulent hotel is housed in an authentic nineteenth century ranch house built during colonial times. Its pink façade blends perfectly with the setting sun in the late afternoons, creating a romantic ambiance. Be sure to take in the stunning views from the rooftop terrace.



Visit Mr & Mrs Smith
to discover the answer!

2 comments:

kadler said...

Haha, no idea, but it's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

This sounds like so much fun! Those pictures are beautiful.